Improve your employees’ knowledge so they can make a greater contribution to your company’s success.
Christina Motley is able to schedule sessions to meet a company’s training priorities and make efficient use of training facilities and resources.
Christina Motley & Associates balance extensive knowledge in a variety of subjects with excellent presentation and teaching skills while recognizing the different training needs of groups and individuals within the group.
- Strong organizational, presentation, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to design and deliver effective training in the correct format
- Manage the learning function
- Measure and evaluate the results of training
- Ability to rapidly gain a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services
- Ability to listen and respond confidently to detailed questions during training sessions
Skilled in the following training tools and techniques:
- Classroom lectures
- Videos or presentations
- Online learning
- Training manuals
- One-to-one coaching
- Group role-play sessions