6 Reasons I Started My Business in Raleigh and You Should, Too
For me, it is an easy answer. It was time in my career and my life to start something new. Start something important. Start something aligned with my passion. Start something challenging, fun and rewarding. Start something to help business executives grow their bottom line by making smart marketing decisions that will maximize their reach and minimize their investment. To celebrate Triangle Entrepreneurship Week 2013 (@TriangleEW) in North Carolina, I want to share 6 of many reasons, I started my business in Raleigh.
- Raleigh is the 2nd city to start a business (Nerdwallet)
- Raleigh is in the top 3 of American boomtowns (Bloomberg)
- Raleigh is the 7th fastest growing city in the U.S. (U-Haul)
- The Research Triangle is the 8th hot spot for tech jobs (Bright Labs)
- Raleigh ranks #10 for business growth (MarketWatch / The Wall Street Journal)
- and … Raleigh is #14 of the best cities for working Moms (Forbes).
Raleigh is a great place to live, work and play. Learn more by following@WorkTriangleNC @TriangleRegion @DTRLiveWorkPlay for starters.